How to amend

If you just discovered that you did not use the right tax treaty to reduce your  Federal and State taxes corresponding to 2015 or previous years, you can amend and send to the IRS new forms were you can claim your benefits and refunds.

We can help you to find out how to do it.

Contact us for further information, you can save thousand of $ applying the right tax treaty also for the past years.